Joined: Jan. 2007
||Posted: April 24 2009,18:40
Those bootoptions where all there after installation, not counting the ones I added: host=name, toram, ssh. Mydsl=hda1/mydsl is there as well (in the lilo.conf). But that one got added by the installer.
Before I post both (yes, two) dmesg-files, I solved the backup problem : I added restore=hda1 to lilo.conf, which wasn't necessary the first several installations I might add...
After I did that, the backup-file (that seemed to have been created successfully the last time I tried) was automatically loaded.
dmesg1 (backup not working)
dmesg2 (backup working)
lilo.conf (Deleted those hd*=scsi options besides hda=scsi, to clear things up a bit.)
And I've set back the hostname I wanted to use, which is completely displayed: BocaDelInfierno
This weekend I'm gonna try the Intel NIC driver again.
Already contacted the guy who made the kernelsources.dsl, thought the problem was related to that.