Joined: Oct. 2003
||Posted: Aug. 14 2007,04:09
Change Log for DSL v4.0 Release Candidate 1
* New pendrive usbhdd installation script now uses grub with DSL on 2nd small partition.
* Removed pendrive usbzip install script, syslinux and mtools.
* Changed default root menu from dfm to chosen WM menu.
* Updated "Getting Started" to reflect changed defaults.
* Changed kernel from 220.127.116.11 to 2.4.31 to gain user contributed modules, e.g., ipw2* and nvidia.
* Created new support modules: cloop, unionfs, ndiswrapper, fuse, and madwifi in support of kernel change.
* Updated nano-tiny to v2.0.6.
* Fixed non-critical bug in dsl-config concerning hard drive installations.
* Added dsl 3 runlevel for multiple user dsl consoles.
* Fixed bug in iwconfig-setup
* Updated functions5.lua
* Updated fluxbox menus to use system default (helvetica).
* Added vim link
* Patched knoppix-autoconfig to correct language issues.